Thursday, December 30, 2010

I sell the things I love :)

HAPPPPYYYYY 2011 PEOPLE!!!! :):):):):)

Like it or not, believe it or not, want it or not, this is the last day of 2010. In fact, less than half a day left to a BRAND NEW AWESOME YEAR.

I am excited, yet apprehensive on what it will bring. Whatever it is, start confessing to a brilliant 2011! :):):):):)

And of course new year means new things!!!!

From 2011 onwards, I'm gonna feature my sister - THE BAKER.

Gonna start taking orders for her AWESOME Tiramisu cake :):):):):):)

Feeds 10 HUNGRY people, or 14 people who just want a small piece so they can still fit into their little black dress.
Selling at 62 bucks.
Awesome for CNY gatherings, birthday, or simply becoz whenever is EAT A CAKE DAY for you and your girl friends.

Its an alcoholic cake!!!! :):):):):)

STAY TUNED!

No comments: